The best direct substitute for R-22
R-453A (RS-70) is a non-azeotropic mixture of HFC and HC refrigerant gases, with zero ozone depletion and low global warming potential, used as a direct substitute (drop-in) for R-22 in equipment that has a fixed (capillary) or adjustable (TXV) expansion system and that works with positive, medium or low evaporation temperatures.
It is the direct HFC substitute for R-22 with the lowest GWP on the market, and therefore the refrigerant that least affects the greenhouse effect of the refrigerants in its class. It is the recommended solution to replace R-22 in all types of installations except in flooded evaporators, where the only solution is RS-45 (R-434A). Easy, direct and effective. Compatible with the original system oil. Studies carried out by the Polytechnic University of Catalonia have shown that RS-70 is the refrigerant that provides the most cooling capacity and coefficient of performance compared to R-422D, R-417A, R-438A, R-424A and R-434A.
· Quick, simple, economical and efficient replacement.
· Does not damage the ozone layer, ODP = 0.
· Compatible with the original system oil.
· Allow to maintain existing equipment.
· Equipment can be refilled in case of leakage.
· Although the standard recommendation is not to mix refrigerants, studies carried out show that it can technically be mixed with R-22 in any proportion.
· Discharge temperatures lower than R-22, which prolongs the life of the compressor.
· It achieves practically the same cooling capacity and energy efficiency of R-22.
· Global Warming Potential (GWP): 1765.
Boiling point at 1,013 bar (ºC): -42,2
· Temperature slip or glide (ºC): 4.2
· Saturated vapor density at 25ºC (kg / m3): 41.7
· UN number: 1078
· Safety classification: A1. Low toxicity and non-flammable.
· Always charge in liquid phase.
Aquí puedes encontrar estudios detallados de ejemplos reales de la aplicación de este producto.