R-22 drop-in. Special for flooded systems
R-434A is an almost azeotropic mixture of HFC and HC refrigerant gases, with zero depletion of the ozone layer, used as a direct substitute (drop-in) for R-22 in equipment with an adjustable expansion system (TXV) positive, medium and low evaporation temperatures down to -35ºC.
It is the recommended solution to replace R-22 in large air conditioning equipment and refrigeration systems in general. Easy, direct and effective. Compatible with the original system oil. Same cooling capacity as R-22, even at low temperatures. Ideal for flooded systems thanks to its low temperature glide. May require opening / regulating expansion valve.
· Quick, simple, economical and efficient replacement.
· Does not damage the ozone layer, ODP = 0.
· Compatible with the original system oil.
· Allow to maintain existing equipment.
· Equipment can be refilled in case of leakage.
· Although the standard recommendation is not to mix refrigerants, studies carried out show that it can technically be mixed with R-22 in any proportion.
· Discharge temperatures much lower than R-22, which prolongs the life of the compressor.
· They reach the same cooling capacity and energy efficiency as R-22.
Global Warming Potential (GWP): 3238
Boiling point at 1,013 bar (ºC): -44.9
· Temperature slip or glide (ºC): 1.5
· Saturated vapor density at 25ºC (kg / m3): 53.1
· UN number: 1078
· Safety classification: A1. Low toxicity and non-flammable.
· Always charge in liquid phase.
Aquí puedes encontrar estudios detallados de ejemplos reales de la aplicación de este producto.